The Jazzy® 600 ES provides excellent performance and outstanding stability. Its compact design and standard Active-Trac® ATX Suspension allow it to excel indoors and out, making it a superb, all-around power chair choice.
Pride - Jazzy 600 ES
Prices excludes VAT - on delivery a VAT exemption form will need to be completed and signed.
1 Year Warranty
1 Month Free Insurance
- OMNI-Casters -Spherical caster shrouding design to prevent hang-ups when climbing
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension -Enhances comfort and performance
- Large 14” Drive Wheels- Exceptional traction on varied surfaces
- Easy-Access Freewheel-Freewheel levers are easily accessed for caregiver assistance
Weight Capacity 21 st 6lbs (136 kg) Maximum Speed 4 mph (6.4 km/h) Ground Clearance 70 mm (2.75") Overall Length 1022 mm (40.25") Overall Width 622 mm (24.5") Turning Radius 521 mm (20.5") Standard Controls PG VR2 Control Total Weight (without battery, base only) 56 kg Seating
Comfort High Back Seat 16” W
Adjustable depth from 16” - 18” 18” W
Adjustable depth from 18” - 20” 20”
Adustable depth from 18” - 20”
Tyres Front: 152mm (6")
Rear: 355mm (14")
Suspension Active-Trac® (ATX) Battery Requirements 2 x 50 Ah Battery Weight (each) 16.9 kg each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %.
2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
Delivery can take from 2-14 days from the date of purchase depending on availability. Collection from our Sidcup branch can also be arranged.
Orders made that are not within our Local Delivery range (45km) may be subject to a higher delivery rate. This will need to be quoted after the order has been made. If a delivery fee cannot be agreed, we would be happy to cancel the order and a full refund will be processed (please note this may take 1-7 days to process)
Please click here to see our delivery policy.